Who is Studio+?
We are passionate architects, planners, designers, + more.
We are a team of architects, planners, interior designers, and creatives around the United States developing design solutions for national and international clients. Our practice is focused on dynamic responses to the problems facing healthcare and educational systems, with a consistent respect for the client's budget and schedule. We pride ourselves in retaining our wide list of clients through superior service that never disappoints.
Integrated Project Delivery
Higher Education Design
+ Interior Design
Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
Our values drive how we conduct our business.
Good people are the DNA of Studio+. Our team, our clients, and our consultants all reflect the high standards we practice as a company.
Studio+ is in the business for the love of design. We are passionate for architecture that transforms the way people work and live.
Studio+ uses an integrated Lean approach for better processes and better outcomes, driving designs that allow your people to excel.
Lean and collaborative design isn't just something we do—it is an integral part of our company culture and influences every project's outcome. This process has created a wide variety of successful facilities, including the following:
5 Studios. 3 States. 1 Vision.
Studio+ Fort Myers
12730 New Brittany Blvd STE 606
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Studio+ Central Florida
941 West Morse Blvd STE 100
Winter Park, FL 32789
2211 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33605
Studio+ Las Vegas
3651 Lindell Rd Suite D886
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
2070 Business Center Dr. Suite 295
Irvine, CA 92612
Studio+ news and updates
- Feb 3, 2016 We're hiring! Feb 3, 2016
- Feb 2, 2016 Former AHCA Bureau Chief Wayne Young Joins Studio+ Feb 2, 2016
- Feb 2, 2016 Comprehensive cancer center opening at City of Hope in Rancho Cucamonga Feb 2, 2016
- Nov 6, 2015 Studio+ announces multiple promotions Nov 6, 2015
- Nov 6, 2015 NCH Freestanding Emergency Department Grand Opening Nov 6, 2015
- Nov 3, 2015 NCH Emergency Department wins IIDA award Nov 3, 2015
- Nov 3, 2015 Studio+ awarded major Lee County assisted living project Nov 3, 2015
Recent blog posts
- Jan 25, 2016 Taking a look at our authentic selves: Studio+ 2016 and beyond Jan 25, 2016
- Jan 5, 2016 The Great Burden: Population Health, Contagion, and Privacy Jan 5, 2016
- Jun 11, 2015 "IS HEALTHCARE TOO LOUD?" Jun 11, 2015
- Jun 11, 2015 Empowered Patients & Pragmatic Care Jun 11, 2015
- Jun 11, 2015 Integrated Healthcare Experiences Jun 11, 2015
- Jun 11, 2015 Insider/Outsider: Healthcare Observations from a Patient's Perspective Jun 11, 2015